Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Starting Grammar
I have started to dip my feet into Chinese grammar. This link is has been very useful for getting me started on the tenses. In one of my previous posts I used the past particle (了) incorrectly. According to the link above the past particle is never used on the verb to be (是). I was supposed to use a time specification (last week, yesterday etc.) after the subject. As I haven't covered time and time frames anywhere I will leave the fixing up of my previous grammatical error till later.
Labels:
grammar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment