Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Friday, August 5, 2011
Another Audio Course
OK, so browsing through the local books shop I couldn't stop myself from buying another Chinese training aide : Living Langaue - Starting Out in Chinese. I've only listened to the first two lessons but I have already learned quite a bit of new things. I like the fact that there is two speakers which gives my ears lots of exercise in listening to Chinese. This is also the first product that I own that is more concerned with practical conversational Chinese rather than just learning words or characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment