Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Counting (计数)
I've been reading up a bit about counting and counting related subjects in Chinese. Attached here is a nice summary of what I've been learning. Counting in Chinese is actually quite simple. It only becomes a bit more tricky at about 100 000 (十万) but even then its quite logical. I have found that reading and writing Chinese numbers are much easier than speaking them out loud. It might just be that I am more analytically and visually focused. On my long run this morning I started counting in Chinese in my mind from 1 (一) to 100 (百)and then in increments of 100 from 100 (一百) to 900 (九百). This is quite a nice exercise to do while running or in the gym.
Labels:
counting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment