Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Saturday, August 6, 2011
My Character Sheet
I lied in my first post. I only know about 75 characters now. There is a document with all the characters I know at the moment. I will be updating this as I progress.I am using this list primarily as a revision tool for my progress through the character learning book: Tuttle, Learning Chinese Characters, Vol. 1: A Revolutionary New Way to Learn and Remember the 800 Most Basic Chinese Characters. My approach of using multiple source for learning seems to be working for me. It ensures that I don't get bored, and it exposes me to different aspects of Chinese. Util my next post, 再见.
Labels:
characters,
google-docs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment