Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Friday, October 21, 2011
好久不见 (Long time no see)
I've been quite busy at work and have not ad time to blog about my Chinese learning progress. I have been reinforcing my spoken Chinese by listening to Chinese lessons in the car whenever I go to work. This habit also seemed to make my driving better. I am less aggressive on the road and I don't mind traffic as much as I see it as extra time to learn Chinese. I have aslo finally gotten my copy of the Practical Chinese Reader and started working my way through it. Awesome. I have further started watch the one Chinese TV channel (CCTV4) and have discovered that I like contemporary Chinese music and that listening to it while reading the text on screen is a huge help in learning and reinforcing my Chinese. I am a little bit disappointed that I cannot follow either the written or spoken Chinese to any degree on the TV. I am guessing that my ability to follow will get better as I immerse myself more in the language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment