Labels
amazon
(2)
apps
(1)
audio
(1)
books
(2)
characters
(1)
comic
(1)
counting
(1)
culture
(2)
currency
(1)
google-docs
(1)
grammar
(3)
immersion
(1)
iphone
(2)
movies
(1)
net-resource
(1)
noun modifiers
(1)
noun phrases
(1)
nouns
(1)
particles
(1)
podcast
(1)
product
(1)
reading
(2)
The Golden Axe
(2)
thoughts
(3)
tools
(1)
translation
(2)
TV
(1)
tv-series
(1)
Thursday, September 1, 2011
White(百) Board
This last weekend I bought myself a mini white board to help me practice my Chinese writing. We use white boards extensively at the office for design etc. so I thought a white board would be ideal for learning Chinese. I did however not know that white boards were made in this mini format. All I an say is that its awesome. It is so nice to be able to write a character a couple of times at a couple of different sizes to get the stroke order right. Here is a picture of my board with some practice material on it. (The grammar might be a bit wrong :)).
Labels:
tools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment